Children of all ages are welcome to stop the frenzy for a moment and indulge in wonder and joy.

With love,
The Advent Angel
(or Elfie for those who know me best)

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Friends like snowflakes

Good morning to Laura and Heidi and George,
Good morning to Silas and James,
Good morning Emilia and Lainie and Sky,
And to Zachary dear, a big "Hi".

And then there is Anya, Olivia, Kate,
And Kelly and Jonah and Paige,
Taylor and Gabri and Brendon and Jed,
And to all kids no matter what age,

Maddie and Sarah and Chloe and Luke,
McKenzie and Tucker and Jack,
Caleb and Emmy and Conner and Ben,
And Tucker and Ethan and Mack.

Glad tidings to Larkin and Lilly and Jess,
Everlea, Carrie and Tom,
Lets spread the good cheer for the rest of the year,
And give a big hug to your mom.

My energy's mounting as names I am counting,
You all are just warming my heart,
And you just never know with this ice and the snow,
What a mess of big puddles I"ll start.

Daniella and Ryan, Kiera and Tim,
Carrigan, Lexie and Lee,
Joe, Caledonia, Ian and Art,
Are all very special to me.

I'd like to keep going like flakes when it's snowing,
And name all my friends on the earth,
But I must move on before starlight is gone.
And spread all the joy and the mirth.

So carry on Peter and Julia and Dave,
Carry on and you'll always hear it,
It's a song in your heart that will never depart,
It's all part of the Christmas Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment